View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 06:55 PM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinalive View Post
I had Fucale in the Top 15 before the season, but this year he so far did not really impress me. I agree that Morrissey could go a bit higher, personally i would put him somewhere between 15 and 20

I felt that a big Center prospect like Yakimov would fit your needs well, however i have to say that if i look at it now Hartman should be like 5-10 spots higher.
Not in the second round. We already have have Peter Holland, the under-appreciated William Karlsson, and Rikard Rakell who could arguably end up being better than Yakimov. I think ever since they gambled on Smirnov and Chistov the Ducks don't trust russian forwards. They did pass on Grigorenko...but...so did 5 other teams. If we were looking for a potential big second line center it would have to be someone the Ducks feel can take the job from Holland and Karlsson. In this draft those guys would be: Mackinnon, Barkov, Monahan, Lindholm, Shinkaruk, Lazar, Domi, Gauthier. And Holland can possibly be better than the 3 after Shinkaruk. Hell he can be better than Shinkaruk. I'm not sold on his ability to translate his game to the NHL.

Hartman has first round talent. If he's there I seriously doubt the Ducks pass on him. Even if he's a bit undersized.

DuckJet is offline   Reply With Quote