View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Chairman Maouth
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
NHL Lockout XXVI: 57 Hockey Channels (And Nothin' On)

So I bought a .44 magnum it was solid steel cast
And in the blessed name of Elvis I let it blast
'Til my TV lay in pieces there at my feet
And they busted me for disturbin' the almighty peace
Judge said "What you got in your defense son?"
I said fifty-seven channels and nothin' on
"I can see by your eyes friend you're just about gone"
Fifty-seven channels and nothin' on
Fifty-seven channels and nothin'...
Fifty-seven channels and...

Quote:
NHL lockout wipes out more games

Chris Johnston, Canadian Press | Dec 10, 2012 11:21 AM ET

All games have been cancelled through Friday, and Bettman said he won’t allow a season to be played that contains fewer than 48 games.

The earliest a shortened NHL season will start is Dec. 31.

The league cancelled another 104 regular-season games on Monday afternoon, bringing the total number wiped away by the lockout to 526. That represents nearly 43 per cent of the season.

The entire schedule through Dec. 30 — plus the Jan. 1 Winter Classic at Michigan Stadium and Jan. 27 all-star game in Columbus — is now off the books.

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2012/...s-soon-report/

Important

Posts that state simply "Bettman/Fehr/Player-X is an idiot" or other similar insults will be removed as spam. They add nothing to the discussion. Please refrain from making such posts.

Any information being posted from Twitter, TSN and other various sites regarding the CBA need to be posted with a link. We've been seeing a lot of copy and paste jobs without links.

If links are not included with a tweet or from information from another site such as TSN the post will be deleted and the possibly of the user being removed from the discussion.
The tweets must come from mainstream media sources, or known league affiliations.

Note: To post links to the specific tweet, click on the time the tweet was sent. See picture below.

Thanks for your cooperation!!

Previous Thread