View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 07:33 PM
vanwest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealisticSniper View Post
Darche and Campoli dont even have NHL contracts and more than likely wont ever have another one. Their opinion means as much as mine at this point.

Malhotra is making 2.5M a year, thats a fringe lower pay grade (Minimum to 2.5 would be what I would consider the lower echelon).

Guys arent going to come out and say negative things about their fellow players. Its a lot easier to say something for your union than against it. Why is that hard to comprehend?

And the guys you brought up, I just addressed. Is there anyone else?
Malhotra's on the last year of his contract and may not get another. That's about as fringe as you can get. The others are fringe players who may or may not get contracts. Can you point out anyone who has come out publicly against the union other than Hamrlik. If you're saying they are afraid to speak out then I can't prove it or disprove it. Again, I think you guys are just imposing your own personal views of the union and trying to manufacture imaginary dissent.

I am not Fehr's biggest fan but I do think he has done a remarkable job of keeping the membership united.