View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Diamondillium
DO YOU WANT ANTS!?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey72335 View Post
That's the thing though.. Bure and Kovalchuk were already established players having won the Richard before. Crosby is Crosby, he was regarded as the best prospect in the world, and delivered.. This is Ben Hanowski, need I say more?
In NHL 12, I actually had a bit of fun abusing the sim engine. If you have one player NHL caliber while all the rest are AHL caliber or lower, the sim engline likes to give all the points to that one player and maybe one other player. For example, here is a few pictures from a team I made back in NHL 12. Remember first of all that everyone had higher ratings in NHL 12, so an 82 is like a 79ish in 13

I might go back and do something similar in NHL 13, except maybe try replacing comrie with somebody just absolutely incredible like Crosby, see if that makes a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
Do you guys turn off GM firing?
I do every single time, sometimes their expectations either don't fit with my plans (want to tank) or I put up a couple winning seasons and their expectations become "Yo, if you don't get 50 wins this season I'm gonna fire you even though your team is now worse than last year when you got 49 wins".