Thread: Gomez
View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 08:29 PM
montreal25m

vCash: 500
Gomez

I just want to say that no one is more frustrated with his play than himself. I have met Gomez, have a friend who has become really good friends with him as well. He is truely one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Very down to earth, does not show off, you can tell he comes from a great background, family etc. He invited us to a game last year, he wasn't playing as he was injured. It was in the bell center lodge for "sick kids" he has. He comes in, spends time with them. Sits down with them and watches the game etc. Taking pictures etc. He flew my buddy and his wife down during the summer to Alaska for his charity golf tournament. He met his family as well etc. Anyway, he had nothing but amazing things to say about the person Scott is and his family.

We tend to forget that it wasn't his choice to make all this money. Sather offered to him and his agent, hard for anyone to say "NO". I say it is pretty impressive that he is playing right now trying to get his game back in the ECHL and riding the bus etc. We all know he really doesn't have to do it.

montreal25m is offline   Reply With Quote