View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 09:05 PM
SERE 24
LGR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by useref15 View Post
So I was just at Sports Authority picking up some ponchos for the Giants game today, and I see a bunch of Dubinsky heritage jerseys on a rack that says $24.97 and under. I obviously thought it was too good to be true, but I brought it up to the register anyway. Of course, it rang up $98 or something around there, but they actually honored the $24.97 price. I was pretty shocked. The girl didn't even go to where they were to check either. Now my thought is to get it stripped and make it a Callahan.

Score!
I have a really good customizer who has stripped and re-done quite a few jerseys for me. They're based in Ontario but have extremely reasonable rates and are really personable and work with you when you get in touch with you, to make sure you get exactly what you want. For example if you have a jersey you want them to put an 85th anniversary patch on and it turns out (hypothetically) that the numbers we wore on our jerseys were slightly wider that season than they are now, they will ask you to include a picture of the player you're getting wearing the 85th anniversary patch and make sure to do the exact specifications. They charge me like $10 to strip and $30 to customize or something. I have their page bookmarked but never remember the URL. I'll try to remember to post it when I'm not on my phone.