View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 09:44 PM
EasternOntario Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacM View Post
Didn't Rivers get the lions share of the games until they pick up Brind'Amor? Wasn't that his chance?

You are always going to try to improve your team. Why pass on Brind'amour if he was available? Clearly they think the 1-2 now is better than the 1-2 they had.
He pretty much split time with the other goalie---one in, one off---so I am not really sure thats giving someone a decent shot at the number one. I am not saying he should have been number one, all i said was you could see it coming that he would probably want out of Gloucester. I am sure he would have probably felt differently if Brind Amour was playing well and winning the odd game, but 0-5 with an almost 5GAA and keep getting starts, I think that says exactly how Gloucester viewed Rivers. Probably about 12 guys quit already, and probably more to come---unbelievable.

Congrats to Boivin for reaching a higher level,best of luck. Hope it isn't true that Rangers were refusing to let you go-------I guess its not about player development lol.

Last edited by EasternOntario Fan: 12-10-2012 at 09:57 PM.