Thread: NFL: Playoff Picture
View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 12:00 AM
What the Faulk
The Real Swede Shady

vCash: 500
Seattle starts with the Bills on the road in the closest thing we'll have to Hockey Night In Canada this year, and despite what Grigs said, I expect that to be a competitive game. Remember, less than a month ago Buffalo went into Foxboro and nearly beat the Patriots, who just embarrassed the supposed best team in the NFL on MNF. This doesn't bode well for the 49ers, their opponent on SNF, but I expect their defense to put up more of an effort than the battered Texans' Defense.

Following that, Seattle has two teams it's already lost to (albeit on the road) in SF and STL. The Rams *could* be playing for a playoff spot in that game, so it won't be a piece of cake either. And Richard Sherman is set to be suspended on the 14th, which means for that pivotal game against SF and potentially STL, they'll be without both Browner and Sherman. Seattle may win the other two, but I really can't see SF losing to Seattle with both of those corners out. Following that, I can't see them winning 3 straight on the road to make the SB. Rookie QBs just don't do that, I don't care how good the defense is.

What the Faulk is offline   Reply With Quote