Old
12-10-2012, 11:58 PM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minor Boarding View Post
tnx for updates

I expected better stats from Hyka in the qmjhl.
Gibson also or shouldn't I?

Ebert scoring seems to cool off. But he has had a decent season compared to last one.
Schumacher shows no improvements in the scoring department compared to previous year.
Roach has been solid...

Shore is on a cold (scoring) streak the last few game I believe.
Forbort has a better offensive season to date and seems to show some of his draft potential.
Mersch added 2 assists to the previous 9 goal, 0 assists scoring total.
Hyka is very much hit and miss. I liken his style of play to Daniel Briere, but he doesn't have the strength to consistently perform with that type of aggressiveness.

Gibson is unrefined and raw, but very competitive. I don't like him much, others do. They understandably want to give him time, but there aren't many people who can succeed while lacking the fundamentals.

Ebert needs to improve his strength, with an attitude adjustment.

Schumacher needs to make use of his size. Simple as that. He tries to do too much with finesse.

Miller is impressive with his numbers, especially considering his injury and unimpressive numbers to start.

Macdermid's numbers are low, but he's supposedly a key defensive defenseman on one of the better defensive teams.

I always thought Roach had a lot of potential and offensive upside. If he keeps working on his skating he could be pretty dangerous.

Shore's numbers are decent considering a dip in production. He is very savvy and I'm sure he will turn things around.

Forbort always had a vision that most seem to overlook, especially last year. It's nice to see the numbers show up for him.

Nic Dowd has been a pleasant surprise. I liken him to a player like Derek Armstrong, who wasn't really skilled but put plays an unexpectedly effective grinding game.

Mersch is just a good developing.powerforward. It's nice to see him get some assists, but I hope he keeps potting goals so he can build off that success and he continues to play that game.

Joel Lowry is a lot like Brad Richardson. Great speed and the puck seems to find him, but is snake bitten from a scoring standpoint.

Gravel has a lot of potential to be the next Scuderi. He's not overly aggressive, but defensively disciplined.

I would, of course, like to see more numbers from all the prospects, but there really is a lot to be excited for for the most part.