View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Eytinge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabob View Post
excellent post LOL! It described Paajarvi's play last season in a 3rd line defensive role very well. Welcome to the 2012-13 season. You should check it out. I actually would bet you havent watched a shift he has taken in the AHL ever.

I can remember 3 or 4 plays from last season where Paajarvi took huge hits to make plays or get the puck deep, one from Matt Greene specifically. Maybe he caught an edge and went offside? Dont make me show the Sam Gagner/Steve Ott youtube clip.
3 or 4 eh? Very impressive . Don't make me show the Sam Gagner 8 point night clip.

I'm not going to watch a crappy stream for 3 hours on my laptop just to feed my Oilers craze, kudos to those that are doing it and good on ya but I can do without it. Maybe I'm taking my anger about the lockout out on the AHL or something I don't know but this work stoppage has left a bad taste in my mouth about pro hockey. If you consider yourself more of a fan than me because you're watching OKC hockey, go ahead. I'm not looking to validate my fandom or something lol.