View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 01:33 AM
jughead42

vCash: 500
It's unfortunate that buddy from London broke his beak, that's not cool. I'm all for giving the gears to an opposing team's fans, but assaulting people just because they are from London is a bit much. What's wrong with helping the couple out, calling Domi a puss, then being done with it? Kids these days.

As much as I'd like Koko back in the lineup, if the kid is starting to get his game together in the KHL and doesn't want to come back I totally understand. Maybe adding him to their protected list again was just a way to save a bit of face after goofing up the import situation. If he comes back it would make a huge difference, but we are starting to get ourselves together finally without him. The one thing that struck me about the Oshawa game was how much better the team was becoming at passing the puck quickly and effectively. It's not where it needs to be yet, but they are starting to move the puck around a whole lot better than they have for much of the season. They are much quicker with it, and more passes in general seem to find their targets.