Thread: Value of: Brendan Smith
View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 01:41 AM
JKsilverstick*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
I have never in my entire time of following the Wings and since I don't really miss games it would seem unlikely that anybody has seen Zetterberg on the point. Maybe on 5 on 3's but I cannot remember it there either to be totally honest. On the halfwall absolutely, but that playing the point just isn't true. Hudler moved back to the point when Samuelsson left the first time. They have been the forward options. He also will play down low or as the person across from Datsyuk drifting to the middle, but he does not play the point. Eventually Jarnkrok will play that point role and we can all stop complaining about it because he is actually good at it. Although we will see because at that point Kronwall, Sproul, Ouellet, Smith should probably be close to regulars also. He just is so good at it that will probably continue to happen especially if Babcock is around since he loves using a forward. In any event it isn't Zetterberg nor is it ever going to be Zetterberg.
That's fine. It doesn't really change anything.

I had never really seen Zetterberg there either. I just mentioned it because I found a couple places that mentioned it.

JKsilverstick* is offline   Reply With Quote