View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 01:08 AM
BklyNBruiN
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
What a game tonight by the Pats. I am a huge NY Giants fan, but I am also a huge Tom Brady fan. You can argue that he is probably the best QB the game has ever seen. I just love and appreciate watching him drop back and pick defenses apart. It's awesome to watch. Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, Drew Brees. And how about some of my favs from back in the day, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, John Elway, Dan Fouts, Roger Staubach. Terry Bradshaw etc. But Sir Tom Brady is one of the best I ever seen, and I have seen some great QB's in my day.

I still remember like it was yesterday, that great catch Dwight Clark made in the back of the end zone, on a pass from Joe Montana in the NFC Championship game between Dallas and San Fransisco. San Fran 28 Dallas 27 I saw that whole game. And in that afternoon started the San Fransisco Dynasty, as they went on to win their first of 4 Super Bowls. Matter fact I just found this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cat...an_football%29

I still am not sure on this kid Robert Lee Griffin III. We shall see. Michael Vick AHHHHH I doubt he will ever win the big game. Cam Newton had a nice game yesterday, but I don't know...

Again Tom Brady is amazing and I bet you every team in the AFC is scared to death to meet the Patriots in the playoffs. That is when you guys seem to play you're best football.

Last edited by BklyNBruiN: 12-11-2012 at 01:29 AM.