View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Disgruntled Observer*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
UMM no. Nice try.

Right So losing out on Scott Neidermayer for nothing is worse than losing out on Seguin, Hamilton and KNight and getting a 22yr old PPG winger in return?.

Lkie I said it does not matter what Seguin & co. earn during a carreer, the fact we got Kessel instead of NOTHING, trumps everything.

Keep calling Kessel a one dimensional player. And pay attention because I will be asking you if he is a playmaking one dimensional player or goalscoring one dimensional player.
I have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about with Scott Neidermayer and have not been involved in that conversation in any way, shape, or form.

A juvenile form of argumentation is to simply move the goalposts when bested in argument. That's most likely what just happened.
When I give a very well thought out and informed opinion about the Raycroft/Kessel trades, the response was to ignore all dialogue and respond with an off topic red herring with a unscripted agenda of distraction and ambiguity.

Kessels strength is offense.
His weaknesses are poor defense, laziness, being a soft player, and a questionable attitude.
If you want to take his one strength (offense) and claim he's not "one dimensional" because you can split his one strength into two categories (scoring/passing)...
then have fun.
But then we'd get to split all of his weaknesses into different categories... and that would not paint a pretty picture.