View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Yashintangibles
6 Million Dollar Man

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber0104 View Post
Right and that's what I said on the Leafs board and I was savagely attacked by many Leafs fans. I assume you mean a third line role btw..... so in other words, not a top six on a contender. Maybe on a playoff team.

Playoff teams should aspire to be a contender so that would mean that teams should be actively looking to replace Grabo with someone better if they hope to contend for a Cup. That's what I advocate. The Leafs should be looking for not only a number 1 center but also a number 2 and a goalie.

Im not sure if they can get all three tho.
Well it's easy, there's always room for improvement, everywhere, on any team. If Malkin and Crosby were playing for L.A. Kopitar would instantly center a terrific 3rd line. But like Kopitar on LA's 1st line, the Leafs getting a center to replace Grabovski,on the 2nd line, is the least of their concern.

Grabovski never played for a contender yet and he can't be blamed for this, it's a team-sport. But basicaly he wouldn't be a weak 2nd line center on a contender because he is already a legit 2nd line center in the league. This is all we need to know, everything else is pure speculation.

Yashintangibles is offline   Reply With Quote