View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 06:50 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I don't think Wilson is close to NHL ready, Caps have 9 forwards signed for 13-14 not including Johansson. They also have prospects like Forsberg and Galiev ahead of Wilson in the pecking order. If he stays they still have a group of forwards Wilson, Hartman, Mistele, Payne, Bratina, Vanderwiel and Sills. The first 4 forwards is a group to build around and with import slots available they can have a nice group. With D they can return Peters, Carrick, Curcuruto, and a selection of OAs Crombeen, Malysa etc.. Like you said Windsor can return 20 players but there is a litany of guys underachieving from Marchese, Clarke, Maletta, Bateman and Johnson and others such as Bilcke, Studnicka etc.. that are expendable. I haven't seen anything over the last couple years that leads me to believe Windsor can beat Plymouth currently as well as moving forward.
Rayzor
If u look at returning lineups for next yr the Spits lose 2 goals by E.Clark,the rest are able to come back,while the Whale lose 46 goals as Rackell,Noesen,Aleardi,Whaley,
Karlsson wont be there
Mistele and Hartman wont have Noesen and Rackell around to improve their offence
My feeling is that HoSang,Rychel,Vail,Clarke,Johnson,Marchese,Lorentz ,Maletta,Studnicka,Bilcke will provide more offence then,Muers,Wilson,Mistele,Hartman,Payne,Sills,Vand erwheil and 5 other forwards the Whales have to add
The loss of Noesen,Rakell and Aleardi next yr means the Whale better go for it now,next yr is too late based on projected returning players