View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 09:24 AM
sabrefan27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein816 View Post
To provide an example of what he is saying, the other night when Knapp started against Adirondack, you were the first to post in the thread, bashing Rolston's decision and criticizing his rebound control. This was possibly unwarranted, but like you've said, it is your right as a fan to complain. Then, after he had a good game, you didn't post back in here at all. This is just one example of the bolded statement. I'm not saying you have to back yourself up or put on a happy face every time, but if you come off abrasive, that's all others know about you.

Instead of talking about the need for veterans and what players just signed elsewhere that would've been nice to have, maybe say something nice about the prospects every once in awhile. Outside of Joe Finley (borderline prospect), Evan Rankin (not technically a prospect), and Rick Schofield (I think you said something positive once), you've had nothing but negative things to say. If all the prospects were horrible, Sabres fans would be complaining more.

This is the last statement I'm going to make directly towards you, since this thread is not about you and I don't want to get the mods mad. I just wanted to try to extend a viewpoint and let you decide what you want to do with it.
Uh, what are you, my mother? Are you seriously critiquing my posting habits and what I should write?

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. Skim right on over. I post my thoughts and opinions in the appropriate thread.

sabrefan27 is online now   Reply With Quote