View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 11:02 AM
hairylikebear
RIP HFStars

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessly Snipes View Post
Oh so we are using "ifs" and "buts" to attack Canadians.. good to know.

The thread at hand was about Russia being number 1 right now. They are not, Canadians and Russia and Sweds and Fins and Americans have all said it. Yet Many Russians are still here calling us arrogant and trying to prove otherwise.
I didn't call you arrogant. I'm sorry if some mean Russians did. Can we move past this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessly Snipes View Post
This thread didn't get to 24 pages because of what has been proven, it is at 24 pages because Canadians/Hockey Canada keep getting called out in a effort to prove that Canada is not #1, even by those who have openly admitted that we are. Sounds pretty trollish to me.
If the thread were truly about whether or not Russia was #1, it would have been over by page 2 with both Canadians and Russians agreeing that no, in fact, Russia is not #1. The thread title is a little misleading, perhaps sensationalist, but I think the OP was trying to initiate this discussion. Even if I'm wrong, that's where the discussion is now, there's no sense fighting it.

Unless you just want us to toot your horn for 600 posts about how great Canada is. No thanks.