View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
sabrefan27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechsack View Post
Nov 30th : Marlies (L)

Even if the Amerks have their full complement of players for this stretch, nobody injured, they still probably lose those 3 games to the Marlies. Frankly, I think it's absurd to think that if the picked up a couple guys on PTOs for this stretch of games that the results would be any different. They're getting Tarnasky, Schofield, and Hodgson back tonight, and presumably that would have bumped some the PTO guys off the roster.
That's not AT ALL what I've said. You can twist the argument to suit your needs all you want, doesn't make it fact. I wanted the Sabres to bring in some forward help when they had SIX forwards injured. Too much to ask? Apparently so. And Hodgson is not coming back tonight and it doesn't sound like Tarnasky or Schofield will either. Possibly Girgensons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechsack View Post
So, in effect, you're pissed at the organization for not signing marginal talent to fill in for 4 games until other guys get back to compete against AHL teams that have way more talent than normal because of the lockout.

Seems legit.
Yes, I'm pissed that the organization would go into Toronto with only 10 forwards. That is not how well run organizations operate. I've watched and followed enough AHL hockey over the years to see how PTO's and injury replacements work. Guys are ROUTINELY brought in just for weekend games.