View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
CanadianHockey
Smith - Alfie

vCash: 2391
Quote:
Originally Posted by saskriders View Post
I know I have posted these in other threads like this (and btw I didn't make them) but I figured they were worth posting again. Just don't use the different coloured name plates, and use the shoulder logo on jerkstore's design instead

I would be okay with a home/away based on the heritage. But there should be no way we use the heritage as home, away, and alternate. At that point we're overusing it and it loses its appeal for me. A great alternate isn't just a home or away jersey with the colours swapped. A great alternate adds to the jersey collection by innovating and being unique or different.

Anyway, I also think that off-white is becoming an overused colour. It's great for a faux-throwback like the heritage jersey, but I think plain white is still better on an away jersey. The red jersey in that concept would be better if the white and black were alternated (ie as it appears in the OP).
And I'm not a fan of the heritage jersey's shoulder logos. I appreciate the thought that went into their design, I just find they're a little bland, aesthetically.

Last edited by CanadianHockey: 12-11-2012 at 11:50 AM.
CanadianHockey is offline   Reply With Quote