View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 12:22 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyballHockey View Post
Holy mackerel! What happened? Sherry pass you up for the job or something? Anybody who can trot names out like that (albeit from mostly the 96 rebels to the exception of just about everyone else east of the Mississippi) has gotta be a hired gun.

I guess you and Sherry Bassin differ big time and as none of the guys you mention on the one hand while tearing into a bunch of others we drafted on the other is even in the OHL yet I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all pans out in the next couple of years to see who was closer to the mark.

You take a shot at drafting using a size chart one second and criticize picking up Felker when Sanvido was still available because of his size the next. Wasn't Robertson the biggest kid in the draft? Weren't Raddysh and Allen on that 96 powerhouse Marlie team? And Latavo was probably one of the best open ice hitters up front in the GTHL last year according to some. Sanvido over Felker? Not from what I've seen. We'll see next year I guess.

Geez, to hear you say it you'd think all these guys after Hodson(?) were garbage and I highly doubt that even if I don't know the draft order backwards and forwards and every Miss Rebel that laced up skates last year. No offence to them as I'm sure they are all gonna be superstars.

We'll see I guess. I think the future is a lot brighter than you that's for sure.
U said "we drafted"? I doubt u work with the Otters. I KNOW they could have drafted alot better after the 4th round. The fact u are all pissy about it, I couldnt care less. The 96 Marlies were a powerhouse, but unfortunately U have no clue what made that team a powerhouse. U think u can grab 2 guys off that team and allege they were "powerhouses" or great players. Your wrong. Those 2 were not top 10 players on that team. The Rebels had the best defense core in Ontario. Marlies were vulernable on the backend and goalie, with the exception to Mckeown. Go do your homework. Thats fine u can agree with Bassin's Lattavo pick, I would have taken David Miller or Centorame. Go look at there draft history, this is a waste of time. U clearly have never seen the 96 rebels play and if u did u have no clue what your watching.