View Single Post
12-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Dangles McGavin
RIP Lounge
vCash: 500
I've seen all but two games this season, so I figured I'd chime in too.

Colborne has indeed been brutal. He has nothing to offer this team, it seems. Perhaps he's just unable to mesh with Eakins' new coaching style? I don't know, but I hope he can pick it up. He's in his fifth year post-draft, so he's approaching bust territory.

Ashton has been pretty much awesome to watch this past month or so. He's been all over the ice, banging bodies, generating offense. He's actually been one of our top forwards, I'd say. The points will come once he starts putting his offense together.

D'Amigo has been a little disappointing but he's still playing great on the PK. I'd like to see him be given a bit more responsibility- it seems like the puck is never on his stick.

Deschamps has been a lot better recently. Seems to be seeing the ice better. Still don't think he'll amount to anything.

Holzer has been a monster lately. Laying some huge hits, and as always he's rock solid on defense, and his outlet pass isn't bad either. I think he'll do just fine at the NHL level.

Gardiner has been spectacular. I look forward to see him shooting more on the PP at the NHL level. Hopefully the injury isn't too bad.

Frattin has been Frattin. He's a very one dimensional scoring threat. Still think he's good for 20 in the NHL, as he's got one of the heaviest shots I've ever seen.