View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
Probably because the MW division was the weakest division in the UFC outside of the heavies when A. Silva took it over. A math teacher who learned MMA from some VHS tapes was champion. All this was happening when Dana was saying Fedor was ducking Sylvia(). You know, just like a CEO, and not a fight promoter.
Ah right, for someone who likes to pretend to know a lot you certainly have a hard time differentiating a statement and a hype. Dana White and the UFC were desperate in the HW division and wanted to attract fighters. Not sure how this is comparable to the current situation when they own pretty much all the best fighters and can set up anything they want.
You remember what happen to that Math teacher right? And then you remember what happen to all the other opponents he faced correct? Including fighters in a heavier division.

Quote:
Because no fighter is in another dimension? Sooner or later, the best get beat, and Anderson Silva is not invincible...not even conceivably so.

And what arguments do I have to improve upon? This is the first time I've had to interrupt your A. Silva slurp-fest on its own. Are you referring to how I exposed a real game-plan to beat A. Silva based on analysis of things that actually happened? The most you ever said in response was "nope, Silva's too good at everything."

Stunning.
No fighter in another dimension? Wow, great argument...
Just because you're in a league of its own during your prime, doesn't mean you'll never lose or eventually come out of it.
Was Gretzky always in a league of its own? Are you actually going to debate he never was?

A real game plan based on the things that actually happened? You mean based on every single one of his victories??? The game plan you're referring too is the same one better wrestlers have opted for and still failed.
Keep pumping up your shoes though, you're doing a great job, maybe one day you'll be able to dunk.
Quote:
Buddy, I've been around long enough to see Ryo Chonan flying heel hook the guy. You do know that happened, right?
So that means you were around for the Matt Hughes loss to armbar and the TKO by Serra. You do know that happened, right?

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote