View Single Post
12-11-2012, 01:24 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
I have gone to season 5-6 (the progression after season 5), but a few other guys from HF Elite have gone much further, through at least season 8 (DET, don't trade Pulkinnen ). We've compared notes along the way about when, why, and how prospects progress.

I agree he tracks somewhat near Murray (a year or so behind), but I've not seen either one of them hit anything near 80 in the first few seasons...

Some guys jump in both, to be sure. And some guys jump online who don't offline (Summers comes to mind). Many guys jump offline who don't online (Gormley comes to mind).

There is variation in how NHLers grow, and a great deal of variation among AHL guys (e.g., Rob Bordson is a defensive machine?). But among the CHL prospects, the results seem remarkably predictable.
It's not just what season but how many times has it be done. I've done probably 3-4 offseason sims to year 5 of the league to see how young guys progress and all them are different but a guy like Wellwood was almost bang on. As for Rielly in like 3 of them he turned into an 89 really fast but in the 4th he stayed below 80.

dunner is offline   Reply With Quote