View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 03:34 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump Hasek View Post
You know what is laughable? That you extrapolated the "our game" stuff from a comment that was intended as a simple throwaway suggestion of one of the myriad of outlets that suggest Florida to be a relocation target. Frankly, there is little to differentiate the operating income results of the teams that finished 25-29 in that category. They could all go for all I care, via relocation, contraction, no difference. So I'm just as in favor of saying sayonara to Columbus and NYI as to any other franchise - including Florida, but thanks regardless for presuming to know what I "trust" and "think". Nice rant.
You're avoiding the legal consequences of moving one of these teams. The only thing that makes the Phoenix situation completely confusing is they have now entered a period of time where moving them is an option legally. Florida, Columbus and the NYI now all have longterm lease deals. They aren't moving and I doubt very much that the other NHL owners want to pool together money to buy out not only the owner but the local governments that would come after them.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote