View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Well maybe Lou couldn't have contact with Barch but there's nothing that says he couldn't have said anything to Mrs. Barch

His rant wasn't even that bad really - certainly not compared to most of the other nonsense that's been done and said by the PA, we just look at it cross-eyed because A) it isn't normal for any Devil to do and B) the guy's been here five minutes
Honestly if you just want my opinion personally I just HATED the signing. After buying out Boulton, and re signing Janssen, and the 4th line in the playoffs. On top of a legit offensive threat compared to goon 4th lines, and competent defense, and losing Parise, and needing all the scoring we can get. Then the overuse of Kovy, because they can't handle more than 4 minutes of ice time a night.

That's why I can't stand Barch. He really hasn't been as much of a big mouth, I'm just a biased opinion really. I wouldn't be surprised if he went the way of Peters, and Boulton after this year, and to a buyout. Hopefully there's a chance we can send him the way of PL3, and get a 5th rounder for him!