View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 05:31 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
I'm headed to El Segundo. DL called and wants to see my wrister. Lockout is ending soon.

Love all you guys. You are all Kings fans but I have zero faith that there will be hockey this season. And quite frankly, you guys shouldn't be posting stuff that gets people's hopes up unless you know for a fact something that nobody else knows. I know we all want hockey and maybe you guys "hear" some things but in reality, if there is a deal that is imminent, we'll know soon enough so I don't think there is any need to post non-sequiturs or make cryptic references because if nothing does happens, which is what I'm guessing is the case, then all you've done is get people's hopes up once again.

I'll take a poke at responding since "you guys" seems like another loosely veiled attempt at poking fun at me. My post isn't cryptic, it is as informative as I want it to be. I don't have the names of the players who are returning and could make it difficult for someone who works with the team if I or anyone else who is privy at times to certain info were to give specific details that only a handful of people may have heard up to this point.

I have a history of being able to post things ahead of the curve and will stand on it but hey, thanks for your interest Buddy. It's always good to hear from mom once in awhile I guess.

I think that there are a few other people who post here like me who just through dumb luck or other circumstances know things ahead of the media and then come and post what they know here and I for one appreciate it when they do. I encourage it as a matter of fact.

If it doesn't work for you specifically then just ignore it would be my suggestion but then I do respect your right to say what you think about it so again, always good to hear from you buddy.

Oh and as for your wrister I think you should do that in private and keep it to yourself regardless of what DL says......