View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 07:29 PM
leaponover

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasfindl View Post
I didnt see any pre-season games, but nino looked overwhelmed from the first nhl game he played. I assume that meant he wasnt good in camp either. But, as always, when i suggested that at the time the homers went bonkers and i had to listen to it. It was like a militant/ forced pro nino regiment in place.
How many times do I have to use the phrase "non factor" before I keep getting lumped in with all the pro nino guys? Call me a pro DP guy, I'll succumb to that but I have not made a decision on Nino yet. This has nothing to do with love or hate, just from the preseason games I watched (maybe 3) I did not think he looked overwhelmed at all. I think he looked like any rookie starting his first camp yet in an adult body which gave him an edge. He certainly didn't turn heads but he wasn't invisible in preseason either. After a groin strain and a concussion in between a stint where he actually looked decent he never got back into a strong role with the team and played with losers. That's all there is to it....