View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
BoonesJenner

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
I think he jumped 8 over two years, right?

But, yeah, he should turn out well. I was looking at his attributes, and he has some really good grades already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbridge92 View Post
I had the #2 pick and I did mess with my rankings a little. I hadn't run an offline GM mode so I was doing this blindly, and without knowing how the game pre-ranked things, how could you pass up MacKinnon? I had 1)MacKinnon 2)Klimchuk 3)Shinkaruk. MacKinnon jumped 8 points after 1 year, so I have some hope for him. Plus, he's a center when I already have Stamkos and Stastny, so I'm ok letting him develop first for a bit then deciding if I'll trade Stastny or move someone to a wing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
Numbers 1 and 2 didn't trust the CPU's best-available rating, I'm guessing.

I've never seen him not rated 1st in year 1, so I'm actually curious as to whether the first two picks shuffled their priorities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbokan View Post
I have no idea. I didn't take over the team until halfway through the second season.

I'm not complaining though, he's unreal. Hurt, but unreal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbridge92 View Post
Well I drafted him in 2013 and he was a 60 for all of 2013/14, and then in the 2014 off-season he moved up to 68, so it was an 8 point jump over one off-season.
I drafted shinkaruk because at the time i had just done a offline beagm... -__-

and he jumped to a 75 after one year and then 84 the next. And this was all simmed and on superstar and the hardest mode so i was like cool i got this. And yeah, shinkaruk progressed from a whopping 62 all the way to a 63 this season. Also traded gerbe to calgary who then jumped to an 85.. for the 6th pick, who i picked morrissey with, who in offline beagm does the same thing murray did, 63-75-81 and neither murray nor morrissey has progressed more than 3 points. And same with barkov who i got 8th.

BoonesJenner is offline   Reply With Quote