View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Cynthesis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAZ View Post
I'd seriously look at the Nexus 4. It's $300, but it's worth it. It sold out in the first 24 hours in the UK, and it's sold in Canada/US until the end of December. It has amazing specs for the price if you don't want a contract.

https://play.google.com/store/device...MxMjk0MTEzMSJd
Agree, the Nexus 4 is an amazing phone. I'm still using my iPhone4, but it will be my last Apple product. I gave them a try, now I'm done. After using the iPhone from the first gen to the iPhone4, iOS has become very boring and predictable. But they do work great. The experience has been the same for a long time now though. No real new innovations. They just have to keep playing catch-up with Android. And now with Apple suing everyone over everything, I'm done with them. Who sues their hardware manufacturers? Lol. Just like their computers, their phones are a little too restricted and locked down for me. They do have great external build quality. They don't really lead the app race by that much anymore now that Google Play has almost the same amount of apps.

If the Nexus 4 and Galaxy S3 aren't your cup of tea, I would have to recommend looking at the Windows 8 phones. Windows 8 is coming along nicely. It's still an infant, but more and more apps are being developed for the platform. Microsoft is apparently going to release it's own phone at some point. But they are new to the hardware game so I'd stick with other companies like Nokia until Microsoft has a few versions out.