View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 09:44 PM
McCupofOil
Hunting A Cup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Hamilton is so far away from being an NHL player at this point that IMO he is out of sight and out of mind. Pitlick needs to pick it up as well. Lander has been better of late as has Paajarvi. That said on D we have Schultz, a high even D in Marincin who can both help and hurt you in the same game shift to shift, and then we have Teubert who needs to get better in his puck decisions and add some speed to his game. Deck a kid who started the year in the ECHL is arguably one of our top 4 D right now. Our D is dreadful.
Hamilton is far from being an AHL player even, whatever confidence he had in junior is completely gone.
I have been a fan of Pitlick but he has done nothing but skate around fast most of the season. I'm not even sure about him anymore although i guess patience is required with him.
I'm fine with Lander, he'll play in the NHL as a regular at some point, i'm pretty sure about that.
Marincin has been regressing badly the last 5 games or so and it has affected Schultz as well. Both guys need a stable partner to allow them to play their game, moreso in Marincin's case. It's fine because they are rookies and some struggles were expected.
The other 4 D aren't even worth mentioning, i suppose that Fedun has been ok at times but the other guys including Teubert and Plante aren't even AHL quality the way they're playing now.

McCupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote