View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Bryanbryoil
Magician

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
Hamilton is far from being an AHL player even, whatever confidence he had in junior is completely gone.
I have been a fan of Pitlick but he has done nothing but skate around fast most of the season. I'm not even sure about him anymore although i guess patience is required with him.
I'm fine with Lander, he'll play in the NHL as a regular at some point, i'm pretty sure about that.
Marincin has been regressing badly the last 5 games or so and it has affected Schultz as well. Both guys need a stable partner to allow them to play their game, moreso in Marincin's case. It's fine because they are rookies and some struggles were expected.
The other 4 D aren't even worth mentioning, i suppose that Fedun has been ok at times but the other guys including Teubert and Plante aren't even AHL quality the way they're playing now.
Hamilton needs help in a big way IMO. A 20-30 game stint in Stockton is just what the Dr. ordered IMO. Send him down there and play him with Rajala.

Pitlick's confidence is also in the gutter, he needs a goal in the worst kind of way. He hasn't been as physical since his concussion either which while understandable makes his game that much less appealing.

Fedun has been o.k. but I'm worried that his injury robbed him of whatever chance he did have to be an NHLer. Plante is terrible, Teubert IMO hasn't improved as much as I'd like and would be best suited to be paired with Deck or Marincin IMO.