View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1410 View Post
thats not enough for one thing...as much as I like those players.

and why the hell would you want the guy at forward? You have plenty of shut down D to shield his defensive screw ups, and you only have one puck mover.

Buff got like 30pts at forward with the exception of a great playoff run in '10. At D, he was almost a ppg player lol. in 66 games he got 53 pts. At forward he maxed out at 36pts, and never broke the 20g plateau.

His D isn't even that bad, he's just really bad at transitioning from one zone to another.
I think he's built for forward and was never given a chance to blossom on that offensively stacked Chicago team. Move him back now and he'd put up monster points imo. Could hit 70 points.

Of course I'd keep him at the point on the PP, that seems a good role for him. But even strength I'd want him focused on scoring. I'd be willing to offer Kreider, I think Byfuglien is that good offensively. Guys who weigh almost 300 points shouldn't have his hands and skating ability; it's scary really.

Richards feeding him one-timers on the PP and his half-ton ass driving the net even strength. Yeah I'd give up our best prospect for that.

Machinehead is online now   Reply With Quote