View Single Post
Old
12-11-2012, 09:58 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
I seriously recommend walking into AT&T or Verizon and asking them what it would cost to switch. The biggest fee will be terminating your Sprint contract, afterwards if you learn how to manage your data you'll be fine. With 4 lines it'll cost you probably $15 less per phone per month based on what I got.

I'm not interested in supporting a company like Sprint anymore. I don't consider myself loyal to AT&T either, but Sprint has spent years ignoring the phones I want or ceasing to support them early.

Fyi, my Arrive couldn't last a day anymore. My Lumia has 50% battery left after going 16 hours without charging. That's using it regularly, with Wi-Fi on AND listening to cached radio throughout the day. I'm actually considering taking the plunge and using it as my music player more frequently if this battery life keeps up.
I'd do that (the bolded), but on top of the 4 lines that we have, we cannot afford the ETF's for cancelling, but I also get a monthly 25% discount for services, based on my employer, and while I believe I receive a discount at AT&T (not sure about Verizon), it's not close to what I receive at Sprint.