View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Atomos2
BLUE NOISE

vCash: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Method Man View Post
What makes me happy, is knowing that the hive-mind on these boards is factually wrong in this instance. The same thing has been said for many months now: "Corrado sucks".

But Corrado was a finalist for "best Dman in the OHL" last year. So the OHL thinks he's very good.

Then he got invited to the WJ tryouts, so hockeyCanada thinks he's very good.

Now he's playing his typical game: flawless defensive hockey with a bit of an offensive touch. And he's playing his game with success here and he could very well make the team. And if that happens, I will be even happier.
You need to temper your expectations. It's only one game. He played well with Witherspoon, but its pretty safe to say only one of them will be making the team so you'll have to see how his chemistry is with a suitable partner. And if he doesn't make the team, I have a feeling you won't be on here pumping him up.

Consistency is whats important. Besides, I doubt Corrado will be having any powerplay time in the World jrs so they won't be bringing him in for his offense, so I don't think that goal and assist will really put him over the top on a team with so many offensive weapons on d.