View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 12:31 AM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine17 View Post
And I'm not saying he is Some others may be but I'm not.

I'd say there are more people downplaying him then saying he was good (if we take out the Van fans). We aren't acting like everyone is out for Corrado, just looking for the recognition it seems every other player is getting. However like everything else relating to us the majority of the mentions are negative or downplaying.

Thanks for undermining me by saying I didn't watch the game when I in fact did. I'm not saying the goal is be all end all but for a guy that doesn't do one thing great adding offense in ANY form helps his cause & Corrado did that tonight by scoring a goal & setting up another. I don't see how this is even an arguing point.

You're right that surely wasn't a hard shot... Corrado has a MUCH harder shot.
I just dont see how someone who watched the game could honestly think that goal is going to have much bearing at all on his stock for the team when it was a Subban mistake more then anything. Especially coupled with the fact that Corrado will probably be the 7th and behind 4 or 5 guys offensively if he makes it. Didnt mean to make it sound like I was calling you out