View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 03:09 AM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers28giroux View Post
I agree too, I'll probably get flak for saying this, but I don't know why Montreal wants to bring Galchenyuk to there camp especially in a shorten season (if there is even one), I understand he's a phenomenal talent but I would rather see him have a good world junior showing, then finish his junior season strong possibly in the process get traded to an OHL contender competing for the Memorial Cup, then worry about having him on the Canadiens next year. That's just my opinion.
Where's the worry?

As much as that scenario you pointed out with him finishing the year off in junior could be a good thing, I don't see how management wouldn't rather see him do well at the NHL level. There's nothing left for him to show in the CHL and I'd bet that they're not big fans of Sarnia's system either. The best thing for his development, imo, would be for him to playing and practicing against the highest competition that he can handle.

It would definitely suck though if USA or any team got screwed over like that, but I think we'll have a good idea on whether or not we will see NHL action during the talks this week.

Here are some highlights from his last game that people over on the habs board have been gushing over.

Lots of other Galchenyuk highlights from this year and from summer WJEC with Team USA as well on my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HankyZetts?feature=mhee