View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 06:08 AM
MoneyballHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
U said "we drafted"? I doubt u work with the Otters. I KNOW they could have drafted alot better after the 4th round. The fact u are all pissy about it, I couldnt care less. The 96 Marlies were a powerhouse, but unfortunately U have no clue what made that team a powerhouse. U think u can grab 2 guys off that team and allege they were "powerhouses" or great players. Your wrong. Those 2 were not top 10 players on that team. The Rebels had the best defense core in Ontario. Marlies were vulernable on the backend and goalie, with the exception to Mckeown. Go do your homework. Thats fine u can agree with Bassin's Lattavo pick, I would have taken David Miller or Centorame. Go look at there draft history, this is a waste of time. U clearly have never seen the 96 rebels play and if u did u have no clue what your watching.
I love it!

And I see you're back with reinforcements today too!

You don't just think or have an opinion you "KNOW" you could have drafted better! HAHAHA! It's right out of the movie "Moneyball", a true story, when Brad Pitt's character, the Oakland A's GM is tired of listening to his head scout tell him he KNOWS what he's talking about and say's "Naw, no way. I hear you say that all the time to people and the truth is you THINK you know. But you don't know. You don't". Priceless.

You seem to take a special interest in knocking everything from the coaching staff to the players on the ice to the players selected in the draft and the folks responsible for making the selections too. Hard to escape the conclusion you're nothing more than a disgruntled former employee or wannabe guru scout whom Sherry Bassin didn't give the time of day too. I don't have a lot of time for this **** (I have a regular job to go to) but note you don't seem to have torn into any of the other teams in the O save and except the Otters in such a vitriolic way. It's hard to escape the conclusion this isn't personal for you. Move on and forget it.