View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Inflict
Viking

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by garret9 View Post
I know most Vancouver fans would shoot me first before believing this, but...

Kesler for the last two seasons has been almost identical to Little, almost to the point where it's kind of creepy.

Would you trade Byfuglien straight up for a second Little? Maybe... who knows
I think Kesler is a bigger and better version of Little who can score 40 goals with the right line mates. Granted, 15 of those goals that year came on the PP with the Sedins, but he was mostly regulated to 2nd line duty for the rest of his goals. Would I trade him straight up? Probably not. It would require a little more to close the gap on both ways. I proposed Kesler + Tanev for Buff + Cormier before in another thread, which I think still has good value as Buff > Kesler and Tanev > Cormier. Tanev somewhat replaces Buff as a 2nd -3rd pairing dman and Cormier somewhat replaces Kesler as a bottom six forward that could kill penalties and is good at faceoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringerBell View Post
Oh geez. I know it's all the rage to crap on the Canucks, and you guys are free to believe whatever you want, but yeah... I'm just not seeing it.
The nucks are my second favourite team. They were THE favourite before the Jets came back. I'm not crapping all over them, but I still stand by my Ballard comments. I raged when the nucks traded Grabner for him and I still do today.

Inflict is offline   Reply With Quote