View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Qward
Because! That's why!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hale The Villain View Post
For the Sens it's Mark Stone, no question.

He plays a game that will translate tremendously well to the NHL. He's big, has has an awsome set of hands and can make passes in tight that few others his age can. His skating still needs A LOT of work, but he's got such a high hockey I.Q that I think he could succeed in the NHL if it started up right now.
Mark Stone is not underrated at all. He is ranked 3rd by Sens fans behind Lehner and Zibanejad. He may have been underrated when he was drafted, but he is well known now and is expected to play in the NHL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenOfSpades View Post
Shane Prince.

Among the Sens boards, he's loved. Elsewhere he's not talked about much. Smart, shifty winger with great work ethic.

A little undersized, but projects to be a 2nd-3rd tweener (EDIT: best case scenario).
Shane does get over looked a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stempniaksen View Post
Chris Wideman and Mike Hoffman
Hoffman has been having a horrid season and Wideman is a minus 5.

I would say Derek Grant is severely underrated. Last season he scored 8 goals in 60 games. He has scored 8 goals already this season after 20 games. Granted the bsens scoring has been bad.

As for Defence, Patrick Wiercioch. No one paid attention to him since we have Karlsson, Cowen and Ceci. He took a puck to the throat last year but has worked hard to come back. 10pts and a leads the team in a plus 10.

Qward is offline   Reply With Quote