View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 09:18 AM
frankthetank91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka View Post
Not that this makes any difference. Kadri hasn't really been playing wing this season in the AHL. I think he may end up playing center between Kessel and Lupul.

At the end of last year Carlyle was talking wonders about Kadri's game. I believe he was an emergency call up at one point and wasnt able to stay with the team because we had used all of our post deadline call-ups. He was saying that if he could, kadri would have finished the season with the leafs.

I do feel that Carlyle has had a part of Kadri playing centre in the AHL. When Eakins wasn't under managements radar, Kadri was playing wing to Zigomanis with Hamilton on the other side. Now (in a season with extra boddies) hes playing center and our most productive one. I believe he will be playing center on the top line... just a hunch. I dont see why the Marlies would have him at center if they planned to move him to the wing in the NHL. Makes no sense.
That's good to know. The games I watched this season he was playing wing and last season. Good to see he's been playing center. Wouldn't mind him replacing Bozak, would make the line up a lot easier to manage.

For him to get that spot though he's going to have to keep managing at least a PPG for the Marlies to be considered IMO.