View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 09:45 AM
supertacks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernblizzard View Post
Sorry, but I think a lot of people are going to have to give all the coaching staff credit for how this team is exceeding original expectations. I was at the game last night against the Contacts and witnessed a game where very hard work and discplined play won out against a team that has more skill. The Contacts went into their dressing room stunned after the first period.

IDC, I don't think you are the only one eating crow..... Pretty sure I have a few feathers in my mouth as well.
Can't waut to hear from Supertacks.....
Was at the game in PA last night. Same result, semi locals Hope and Blaquiere seem to have the Stars number. That being said, it is probably a good thing Hintz and Spencer Bast are signed. They should be worried about two local kids unsigned but could be playing, being lured away to another team. Along with a couple more semi locals. That could come back to haunt them as in PA.
Now it is a surprise that the Stars are having a good run.
First, Dallen Schwab is out of the picture. This might give Smith a chance to be his own man. Schwab was there for one reason, his kid.
Second, good goaltending. No big blowouts.
Third, hard working players.
Forth, it is rumoured the league and sha has told the Stars to clean up their act or there is a chance of loosing the team. Kindersley, Humboldt and Meadow Lake are waiting for a chance to get this club. After last years problems, all eyes are on the Stars management and staff. That might be it alone!
It is still too early to get all warm and fuzzy about the coaching, for the players, keep up the good work!