Thread: Proposal: Bruins - Oilers
View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 09:45 AM
supert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo44 View Post
No. Yakupov is worth more than Hamilton in my opinion and when we are talking about a player like that a 1st round pick doesn't even it out. Klefbom is a greater need to Edmonton than Subban, and he could really be something else. Klefbom has arguably been the most successful defenseman from that draft keeping a close pace with Hamilton, Larsson and Brodin. Being an All Star Dman on a gold winning WJC is a big deal, as is playing in the SEL as a teenager. Klefbom getting hurt is a big cause for concern but the Oilers would be best to hold onto a guy with such a complete package.
Yakupov is worth more to the Oilers , as we need some secondary scoring . It sucked last year
Hamilton has more value to Boston , Chara is not getting any younger and will soon be gone .
Klefbom could end up being a very good # 2 or even a #1 no one knows . But most will agree the only way Hamilton does not end up the better Dman is if the World ends on Dec 21 2012 .
Subban there are still question marks about , that is why TSN said that , that is a weak spot for Canada juniors this year . This draft is deep so the first will get a decent prospect . All in all this is a close deal in terms of value , but both teams have a need for their players so both teams say no....... coming from an Oiler fan
Anyone who saids Yakupov has more value then Hamilton . I would counter that with that depends on team needs . Ask the teams in the NHL and i bet most would say Hamilton . It is easier to have average wingers then it is to have an average defence . Not that Yakupov is average . I am saying i would rather have a stud dman then a stud winger

supert is offline   Reply With Quote