View Single Post
Old
12-10-2003, 08:40 AM
gohabsgo2010

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlives
With Audette, Juneau amd Ward ready to come back anyday, a trade would not only be helpfull, it has become necessary.

I would trade either Ribeiro or Perreault and Hainsey or Komisarek for a legitimate power forward who can score over 20 goals per year and play a solid game both ways.
No kidding. The Dagenais call-up could work against us big time if BG and CJ are unwilling to lose this guy. In order to return to Hamilton, I'm pretty sure he must clear waivers. Ward has done no wrong for us, and he's a lot like Begin in the sense that nearly everything he does will have a positive effect on the team. We'll probably see Jason start on the fourth line, but we've seen that Julien will play whomever he feels is giving their fullest effort and playing the most for the team, which is why I feel Sundstrom will be feeling Ward's quick, fast-paced breathing on his back very soon.

Do Donald Audette and Joe Juneau make us a better hockey club? That's the question management has to ask themselves. If Gainey, Timmins, Gauthier, et al truly believe these two guys can effectively and positively contribute to winning now, than I trust them to have made the right decision. Juneau is being shown up big time by Begin, and the entire right side, from Ryder all the way through to Langdon, are prooving that they can each add a certain something to the lineup on a night basis. Bad news for Audette.

Someone aught to call Brian Murray and tell him to forget Comrie, rather he should be focusing on Audette. Donald Duck, wouldn't that be awesome?