View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 12:14 PM
neelynugs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
Really? I thought they might have a hard time covering off Boychuks size, but figured if they had to move either he or Ference it'd be doable with some of the folks in Provo? I may not worry enough that there are not many high end choices down there though, as the guys the B's made their defense corp out of were never really those types of guys anyway. Julien just always seems to be able to get the best out of his D.

you do make a very valid point about julien - his system gives you the ability to cover up some lesser players...but with regards to individuals ready for primetime, i don't see much in providence. krug could possibly turn into a bottom pairing puck mover. bartkowski i never saw the excitement with his game. warsofsky is explosive but i don't think he'll ever be able to play defense against NHL bodies. trotman seems intriguing from what i've seen/heard...but not yet.

i guess the guy who'll end up in boston is aaron johnson. he's a tweener but has played enough NHL games to be able to hang. i figured hamilton would make the team and they'd scratch AJ most of the time...spot him in when injuries or dougie's learning curve shows up.