View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Beleafer4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles McGavin View Post
I don't think so, from what I've seen of him. He plays more of a finesse game than a sniper's game, though he has a fantastic release. He plays with a bit more grit, and more of a cycle game than Kessel.

He's so damn quick though, very much like Phil. He's very similar to Skinner IMO.
Admittedly I have only watched hunter a few times, but in every outting he didnt seem all that quick, average to below average skating in terms of speed. He is agile though. I actually dont have hunter highy ranked because I dont think he will be able to make room for himself in the nhl. Not fast enough or strong enough imo. And without room, how will he get that wicked shot off? Sure you could pair him with a big playmaking C, but I would rather not draft such a complementary player (1 dimensional too) so high in this draft. And imo skinner and kessel have elite skating, something hunter doesnt have (again from what I have seen). Hunter seems like a kadri type prospect (good stick skills, grit and determination but his size and speed will make it hard for him to adjust). Could turn out great but high risk... I would rather pick someone with equivalent potential but lower risk. There are lots of those in this draft
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlattNazty View Post
blown away by lindholm when i get to watch some of his highlights.

wow, his separation gear is incredible, so noticeable down low and on half wall. hands / lower body strength great combo, spins and turns away from defenders so easily.

reminds me of kadri how he charges the net fearlessly as well, but he is a better skater and is more effective doing so IMO.
He looks a lot like rielly offensively, doesnt he?