View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 02:20 PM
sully1410
#BandOfBeavers

vCash: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liferleafer View Post
Ok, i want you to be totally honest, would you do the deal from TO's side? In a deep draft like this, dealing our 1st would be a HUGE risk given the status of our team and a looming shortened season. We have alot of variables other than goaltending. Then you add the MULTIPLE plusses some are talking about and it becomes totally not doable.
Kulemin/Grabovski

I think has to be part of this deal. Kulemin will be preferrable because he is still on a cheap contract, and I think his value is lower because of his off season last year. I expect him to have a rebound year regardless. You dont have a 30g year and then drop to 7 and stay that way. He may not ever score 30 again, but 20-25 for sure. Grabo could slot into the center slot if and when Kesler gets injured. both players are defensively sound and Kulemin is even a bit physical. Match made in heaven for our second line. I'd also be willing to talk MacArthur if he has been signed to a good contract.

Kadri/Biggs

Both good prospects, qnd both have good offensive upside to help Vancouver once its superstars inevitably retire. Either or could probably centre the third or fourth line this season or be flipped to another team.

2014 1st

I get what your saying about this years first rd draft pick. In the case that there is no season, Toronto still has three balls in the lottery and could end up with the first overall pick. That was one of the biggest reason why I am so against trading this years draft picks regardless and why NJ was so retarded in not giving their's up last draft. ****ing idiots. Most of us agree that the first must be involved because it ups the overall value of your trade package.

2013 2nd

Because your first in 2014 is nowhere near as valuable as your first this year.

This is the package if your dealing us Grabovski, who is more consistent and a bette player then Kulemin. If your dealing Kulemin, you throw Finn in there as well. If you want to keep your second and Finn, we'll exchange that for your 2013 first or your '14 1st and your '15 1st.

for

Luongo

No explanation needed

and

Raymond

He had an off year, just like Kulemin, but I expect him to rebound to 20g, and he's still an RFA(i think). He would slot into your second line with Grabo and MacArthur and provide an incredibly fast line. He's also pretty good defensively.