View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 02:52 PM
meng666

vCash: 500
I honestly don't think he plays at his top level every game, generally it's a couple of brilliant shifts and that's about it. That being said, if he was going out there giving it all every single ahl game there's certainly a good chance that he might end up concussed or something. When the guy is playing full out he crashes the net and lays big hits and pisses off the opposite team. He was great in the playoffs last year doing all that stuff. It's a long season down there and I'm sure he expects to be in the nhl this year so he's not gonna be burning himself out and consistently putting a target on his back. Sure some folks think he has to earn it still but, he has, you're wrong, lots of teams would dress him. Maybe he should play full out every shift, but I'm sorry, I have not seen that from Gardiner and Frattin, they are exactly like Kadri this year, brilliant flashes but not consistently putting themselves in danger and burning themselves out. Gardiner and Frats have been awesome so far this year and so has Kadri, they all just haven't been playing their top game consistently and the reasons for that are obvious.