: NHL 14:
View Single Post
12-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Originally Posted by
- Contract extensions during the season
- Better drafting system, it would be awesome if you could scout 1 player specifically and see what he needs to improve and what his strenghs are. For example, I want to scout Sean Monahan of the 67's so my scouting staff would provide me with a scouting report on him. I like that they divided it into six categories but a bit of info on him would be great. So let's say... great 2way centreman, amazing poise with the puck, solid in all three zones. accurrate shot. Something like that.
- Obviously true performance skating is awesome but I'm sure it can only get better.
- Custom goalie masks. Allow us to edit the masks by moving the logo, names on the chin area sort of like Price or Kipper, changing the colors,etc. You get the point.
- WJC for be a pro, Im not sure if it's a licensing thing or not but it would be sick.
- Hitting engine needs fixing.
- Keep track of your prospects stats while in junior to see if the are developing nicely. For example, high 1st rounder not living up to expectations. Obviously, it would allow to know if he's worth a ELC or let him re-enter the draft.
Thats all I have for now
these are good, also needs:
- better 1st round prospects, not usually 1st pick grow in 8 years to NHL as gets drafted when he is overall 58.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HOUSUTON