View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 03:29 PM
billvanseattle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
Gauge our prospects? It's pretty sad.

A kind poster has been posting all of our prospects stats. It looks downright sad. Canucks fan here, not afraid to admit it.

Only bright spots right now, is Jensen leading his pro team in goal scoring.

Corrado at team Canada tryout camp.

Other then that... not much....

Mcnally getting kicked out of school....
Hmmm thats pretty pessimistic. I really think a line of Jensen Schroeder Kassian could be great in a few years. It reminds me a lot of the WCE ... i mean those guys have the potential to be interchangeable with the original pieces. Kassian is exactly what someone like Schroeder needs, a big tough body to allow a smaller player space to set up someone like Jensen, who is starting to look like a steal. We will see if his game translates to the NHL, but I don't understand why people are not stoked about how well he is doing this year.

And it sounds like we have a ton of college talent on the D line that could make it. Good things being said about Corrado Price and McNally too ... we could have a D corps that is 10 deep going into the playoffs in a few years. I hope McN goes to the Wolves ... I mean cheating on a crap course ... and its says plagiarized his paper... who knows what that means ...

Then we have Gaunce and Mallet from this years class. Neither is doing much right now, but we could end up with a steal in Mallet, a real annoying guy to play against. Maybe neither makes it, who knows.